Not one, not two, but three passenger ships from Lesbos transferring a total 4,911 illegal immigrants from Mytilene today, sailed for the port of Piraeus.
In particular, the “Terra Jet” disembarked 1,702 illegal immigrants at the Piraeus port, the “Blue Star Patmos” 1,980 and the “Blue Star 1” 1,229 (772 from Mytilene and 457 from Chios). By the day’s end, the “Eleftherios Venizelos” is expected to dock at the port of Piraeus with 2,466 people. So, altogether four ships carrying 7,377 illegal immigrants, the vast majority of whom are from Mytilene.
The reason for this emergency evacuation of the island today is because… Tsipras is taking a romantic stroll, with the Austrian Chancellor Faymann and many ministers and European officials. This is the same tactic that Samaras used in Omonia (an Immigrant Saturated Athens Area). It is worth remembering that before the ceremonial stroll of Samaras in Omonia, the police intervened, and operated as an assistant director, they cleaned up the area so that the failed former Prime Minster could go.
And so tonight the channels will highlight staged pictures so that gullible people will think that Tsipras solved the illegal immigration problem. But, today in Victoria Square, in Piraeus, and in Omonia Square, thousands of young illegal immigrants will crowd there, drawing the disgust of the residents.
The PR management of the problem is targeted toward couch potatoes who have no sense of reality.
- Israeli NGO Helping Migrant Boats Reach Europe's Shores, Instructs Them Where to Go
- Watch Out, ISIS On Their Way to Europe For More Terror in Belgium & France
- Greece outraged as Turkey launches Koran readings at Hagia Sophia
- Russia Moves Another 50,000 Forces To EU Border, Warns “Catastrophe About To Begin”
- Pope Francis Brings 12 Syrian Refugees to Vatican to Teach Europe a Lesson