Nadezhda Maksimova, a physician-geneticist, chief scientist of the educational-scientific laboratory “Genomic Medicine” at the North-Eastern Federal University, described a new deadly disease.
The virus that the specialist from Yakutia discovered causes irreversible genetic mutation, after which a person can live for only three years.
“Only two of 16 patients are alive,” the doctor said.
In the past, Maksimova identified two other genetic diseases, known as SOPH-syndrome and the Yakutia dwarfism syndrome. The second one is common with every 30th resident of the republic.
- "Trump Cabinet Picks are a Bunch of Scumbags": Democrat Maxine Waters
- Putin has a $200 Billion wealth, 58 Planes, Helicopters, Yachts and 20 Palaces
- Roger Stone Slams Media on Today Show for ‘Recycling’ Russian Hysteria
- Russia strikes Turkish military men in Syria, Putin apologizes
- Blacks Must Exterminate All Genetic Defective Sub-Human Whites: BLM Leader