Nadezhda Maksimova, a physician-geneticist, chief scientist of the educational-scientific laboratory “Genomic Medicine” at the North-Eastern Federal University, described a new deadly disease.
The virus that the specialist from Yakutia discovered causes irreversible genetic mutation, after which a person can live for only three years.
“Only two of 16 patients are alive,” the doctor said.
In the past, Maksimova identified two other genetic diseases, known as SOPH-syndrome and the Yakutia dwarfism syndrome. The second one is common with every 30th resident of the republic.
- BOMBSHELL: Podesta Received $35 Million from RUSSIA while Advising Clinton & Obama
- Russia Threatens to Leak Things Obama Asked Moscow to “Keep Secret”
- Soros Funded Protests In Moscow Warned Are Yet Another “Prelude To War”
- Graham: "I Wonder If My Meetings Are Being Surveilled by the Intelligence Community"
- US Government Investigating “Far-Right” Websites for being Russian agents