Nadezhda Maksimova, a physician-geneticist, chief scientist of the educational-scientific laboratory “Genomic Medicine” at the North-Eastern Federal University, described a new deadly disease.
The virus that the specialist from Yakutia discovered causes irreversible genetic mutation, after which a person can live for only three years.
“Only two of 16 patients are alive,” the doctor said.
In the past, Maksimova identified two other genetic diseases, known as SOPH-syndrome and the Yakutia dwarfism syndrome. The second one is common with every 30th resident of the republic.
- Putin Issues US Election Theft Warning, Orders Military To Protect Trump “At All Costs”
- Nuclear War ‘IMMINENT’ Russia tells Citizens to Find Out Where Closest Bunkers Are
- Russia, China, Iran Hold Large Military Parades to Warn "US Schizophrenics"
- Russia Orders ALL Officials to Fly Home Relatives Living Abroad as World War 3 Approaches
- RUSSIA ISSUES WARNING: VOTE TRUMP OR FACE NUCLEAR WAR