Nickelodeon has been hit with the sensational accusation that it is promoting interracial cuckold fetishism to kids after it was revealed that the writer of a children’s TV show called Bella and the Bulldogs also wrote an interracial soft porn film called The Cuckold.
The allegations center around the claim that the theme of The Cuckold – which mirrors the online porn fetish of black men having sex with white women while their humiliated white husbands watch – is being subversively replicated in Bella and the Bulldogs – the plot behind which includes an athletic black boy who is successful with girls while his nerdy white friend is ignored.
Jonathan Butler’s IMDB page confirms that his only credit aside from three children’s TV shows is for writing The Cuckold.
In Bella and the Bulldogs, now in its second season, the main character Bella, a white teen girl, develops a romantic relationship with Troy, a black boy who is more physically athletic and confident than Newt, an emasculated white kid who constantly tries but fails to win the affection of Bella.
According to critics, who have called on Nickelodeon to cancel the show, the broadcast is replete with subtle and not so subtle references and symbols that echo the themes of interracial cuckold fetish porn. They include;
– The name of the show itself – Bella and the Bulldogs. A black man who has sex with a white woman while her husband watches is referred to as “the bull” in cuckold subculture.
– Bella and the Bulldogs seems to be fixated on bulls, despite the fact that the football team is named after a breed of dog. In promo shots, Bella’s hair usually covers the word “dogs” on her shirt, making it appear to just read “bull”.
– In one scene, Bella is blindfolded and led to a basement initiation where she is ordered to slap a bull.
– Another scene shows Bella standing in front of a black man with a poster behind her of a white baby crossed out.
– All of the “bad kids” depicted in the series are white with southern accents, suggesting a racial bias.
– Another scene shows Bella tied to a chair, which critics assert mirrors a bondage scene in The Cuckold.
– Butler’s Facebook page shows that he has ‘liked’ porn star Taylor Wane – best known for her roles in cuckold fetish videos.
“I’m sorry, but you have an interracial cuckold fetishist who has a show about a white girl, her black boyfriend and a white beta orbiter and you want to tell me that’s a coincidence? You want to tell me the team being named Bulldogs is a coincidence? Bulldogs?! Not like the term “bull” has any meaning in the cuck subculture… oh, wait,” writes Chris Bechtloff.
“I don’t care that there’s interracial dating in a show. It doesn’t bother me. That’s not what makes this disgusting,” he adds. I’m angry because we have Baby’s First Cuckoldry being aired on national television. Even if you removed the racial elements, if you had a white producer who made a movie about fucking married women—while their simp husbands watched, masturbated, and cried—who created this same show with an all-white cast, you could still see it. The racial aspect only makes it more striking and impossible to ignore.”
Another kids show written by Butler – The Haunted Hathaways – also revolves around a single white mother with two daughters who moves into a house occupied by the ghost of a black single father.
Gawker responded to the controversy by claiming it was merely the obsession of right-wing “Internet racists,” although if the shoe were on the other foot, one wonders how the left would react.
Imagine if a white writer whose only other credit was for a soft porn film in which the humiliation of black people was depicted. Then imagine if he wrote a children’s show in which a white alpha male kid got all the female attention while a nerdy black kid was made fun of. Would progressives have an issue with that? Undoubtedly.
And can you imagine the interview beforehand when Butler presumably pitched the show to Nickelodeon? It wasn’t as if he had a prolific history of making top-rated kids TV shows. Did Nickelodeon managers not think twice about hiring a writer of fetish movies to make content for minors?
Gawker also claims that the whole controversy was contrived by a 4chan user who sought to deliberately whip up hysteria around the issue.
However, the fact remains that Butler did write The Cuckold and he continues to write a show for children that it can be argued is loosely based around a similar – albeit far less x-rated – premise.
While this might seem outlandish to some, we have to remind ourselves that leftists have no shame when it comes to promoting outright deviancy.
Salon.com routinely gives a platform to pedophiles who argue that their lusting after children is merely a misunderstood sexual preference that should be treated with more respect.
Vice.com also recently published an article about necrophilia, making the case that people who lust after sex with dead corpses could be a product of a “healthy mind”.
The fact that Bella and the Bulldogs was created by a cuckold soft porn writer and shares many of the same themes with the cuckold subculture is fairly transparent.
You don’t need to be a racist or an Internet troll to find that genuinely disturbing.
- 4 kids rescued from Italian hotel buried in avalanche
- Hot Texas Teacher Sentenced to 10 Years After Getting Pregnant by 13yo Student
- Self proclaimed cucked "Alt-Right leaders" destroyed the Real Alt Right
- Italian hotels offer couples a free stay if they Conceive during holiday
- Germany, Italy, Sweden and the UK Facing New Muslim Challenges