A fire broke out at a warehouse in the city of Tianjin, China on Monday night. The blaze was caused by an alcohol spill, according to People’s Daily China. It comes just two months after deadly blasts rocked a chemical warehouse in Tianjin.
The blaze was located in the Beichen district of Tianjin municipality.
Police and firefighters rushed to the scene and rescue work is still ongoing, according to Radio Television Hong Kong.
No casualties were reported.
It comes just two months after a double blast a chemical warehouse in Tianjin killed 112 people and injured more than 700 others.
Thousands were left homeless following the disaster, which was the deadliest for Chinese firefighters in more than 60 years.
Just three days after the deadly blasts, a total of seven or eight explosions rocked the site, prompting armed police to evacuate residents within a three-kilometer radius.
- China & India Blast US Media for being "BIASED AGAINST TRUMP"
- Russia, China, Iran Hold Large Military Parades to Warn "US Schizophrenics"
- U.S. Army Chief Threatens War With Russia
- Ex-US Diplomat Warns Hillary Will Start Nuclear War With Russia & China
- USA Issues Ultimatum to Australia to Choose a Side: Beijing or Washington