Finland have become the third amid EU countries most popular with asylum seekers, media reported Monday, citing the country’s Immigration Service.
Some 3,000 migrants applied for asylum in Finland over the past week, Head of the country’s Immigration Service Yana Vuorio said, as cited by the Yle broadcaster. Germany and Sweden take the first and the second place by the number of asylum applications respectively.
In late September, Finnish media reported that the country accepted over 15,000 refugees since the beginning of 2015.
The Finland’s government expects up to 50,000 thousand refugees to arrive to the country by the end of 2015.
- Merkel Threatens UK Over Brexit
- Soros, Juncker secretly meet to destroy Hungary for refusing to take Muslims
- Trump Approves Amnesty For All Illegal Aliens
- Turkey on the Brink of Voting ‘YES’ to Installing an Erdogan Dictatorship
- Huffington Post Openly Calls for White Men to be Banned from Voting