Donald Trump, politician and billionaire, plans to evict all Syrian refugees as soon as he takes office as President.
Republican presidential hopeful Trump said during his speech in New Hampshire that he would deport all Syrians from the country in case of his victory in the US presidential election.
“They could be ISIS, I don’t know,” Trump told a crowd of more than 3,500 at a high school in Keene, New Hampshire.
“Military tactics are very interesting,” Trump said. “This could be one of the great tactical ploys of all time. A 200,000 man army, maybe. Or if they sent 50,000 or 80,000 or 100,000… That could be possible. I don’t know that it is, but it could be possible.”
“They’re going back,” he said. “And if I lose, I guess they’re staying. But if I win, they’re going back.”
Noteworthy, Donald Trump may very often contradict to himself. Not that long ago, he urged the US authorities to accept Syrian refugees, as these people were fleeing from hell, as he put it. As Donald Trump said it himself, he like to be “unpredictable” so that the enemies of the US won’t know his strategies.
The US does not experience problems because of the outflow of refugees from the Middle East and Africa. Since the beginning of the Syrian conflict, the country has taken a total of only 1,500 refugees as opposed to 500,000 refugees in the European Union.
Earlier, White House spokesman Josh Ernest promised that the US would welcome 10,000 refugees from Syria.
- Graham: "I Wonder If My Meetings Are Being Surveilled by the Intelligence Community"
- Soros Paying Leftists $15,000 a Month to Quit Job and Destroy Trump
- Provision to Crack Down on Illegal Aliens Removed from Trump's Healthcare
- Scientists reveal MILK as being Racist and Trump is to Blame
- Trump headed for impeachment after being branded Russian Agent in Comey Hearing