The people have spoken, and we have said “no!” to the massive immigration agenda.
On October the 8th, EU interior ministers met to discuss a 10-point plan to send illegal immigrants back.
In addition to sending the more than 400,000 confirmed illegal immigrants back home, they hope it will also send a message to would-be illegal immigrants that they won’t be able to stay in Europe.
“We need to be better and more effective, not just at helping people and offering refuge, but also at returning those who have no right to stay” said Dimitris Avramopoulos, E.U. Migration Commissioner.
“That is why a credible and effective return policy is also an essential component of our efforts.”
In 2014, less than 40% of illegal immigrants were deported from Europe, but now the EU is getting serious, and is taking $3.5 billion from the Asylum, Migration and Integration Fund to get it done.
The EU leaders have realized that by obeying certain anti-European politicians and pressure groups they’ve severely damaged the EU, and several countries now consider leaving.
Despite all the “solutions” put forward by EU interior ministers, in the end, the only real solution was to send the illegal immigrants back home.
All those “all hope is lost” people just got proven wrong. We have won a major battle, but we need to keep pushing so we win the war as well.
There are still “refugees” whom anti-Europeans will be trying to keep in Europe, instead of returning them back home when it is possible.
- Putin Orders Full Combat Alert As Obama “Christmas Threat” Becomes Reality
- EU Bullies 7 countries on car pollution, wants more taxes and regulations
- Far Left NGOs Caught Shipping Tens of Thousands of Africans Migrants into Europe
- Germany Issues Ultimatum to Greece: Reform or Leave EU
- EU Official's daughter raped & murdered by Afghan migrant, Father asks for Donations to Bangladesh