US threatens to expand the international isolation of the Russian Federation for the support of Syrian President Bashar al-Assad. According to White House spokesman Josh Ernest, if Russia does not join the US-led international coalition that conducts a counter-terrorist operation in Iraq and Syria and will support Assad instead, the move with isolate Moscow from the international community even more.
Josh Ernest also accused the Syrian leader of the humanitarian tragedy, having obviously disregarded the humanitarian catastrophes that the United States has been causing in many countries of the world.
The Kremlin believes that interfering into internal affairs of Syria is unacceptable. As President Vladimir Putin believes, it is up to Syrians to determine their own future. Putin’s spokesman Dmitry Peskov said there is still no clear understanding of what could be an alternative to the incumbent legitimate government of Syria in ensuring security in the country.
- Meteor explodes over Siberian city, turning night into day
- ‘Moderate’ Rebels Eye Closer al-Qaeda Ties Over Fears of Abandonment by Trump
- Clinton scheming to seize White House through backdoor
- Kremlin asks Erdogan to clarify ‘anti-Assad’ goals in Syria
- Erdogan: Turkish forces are in Syria to end Assad's rule