US threatens to expand the international isolation of the Russian Federation for the support of Syrian President Bashar al-Assad. According to White House spokesman Josh Ernest, if Russia does not join the US-led international coalition that conducts a counter-terrorist operation in Iraq and Syria and will support Assad instead, the move with isolate Moscow from the international community even more.
Josh Ernest also accused the Syrian leader of the humanitarian tragedy, having obviously disregarded the humanitarian catastrophes that the United States has been causing in many countries of the world.
The Kremlin believes that interfering into internal affairs of Syria is unacceptable. As President Vladimir Putin believes, it is up to Syrians to determine their own future. Putin’s spokesman Dmitry Peskov said there is still no clear understanding of what could be an alternative to the incumbent legitimate government of Syria in ensuring security in the country.
- "Trump Cabinet Picks are a Bunch of Scumbags": Democrat Maxine Waters
- Putin has a $200 Billion wealth, 58 Planes, Helicopters, Yachts and 20 Palaces
- President Trump Has Been Far Too Nice To the Mainstream Media
- Angela Merkel: Europe Needs MORE Muslims!
- Trump: Media ‘Not My Enemy, Enemy of the People!’