The American billionaire George Soros, who owns the Soros Fund, offered Europe his own way to tackle refugees problem.
He believes that the EU countries should adopt up to a million Muslim migrants annually.
Soros noted that if Europe is ready to carry it out, he will support this initiative and allocate his funds to the European governments as long-term bonds.
According to him, the Muslim refugees, that arrive to Europe, may choose jobs and further accommodation on their own, as well as claim social safety net along with other citizens.
The United Nations states the current influx of 8,000 refugees per day entering the continent is merely “the tip of the iceberg.”
- Soros Funded Protests In Moscow Warned Are Yet Another “Prelude To War”
- "We reached our limits": Greece to stop taking back refugees
- Leaders of Top Anti-Trump Group Filmed Meeting With George Soros
- Soros Paying Leftists $15,000 a Month to Quit Job and Destroy Trump
- Soros Fueling Unrest in Macedonia