The American billionaire George Soros, who owns the Soros Fund, offered Europe his own way to tackle refugees problem.
He believes that the EU countries should adopt up to a million Muslim migrants annually.
Soros noted that if Europe is ready to carry it out, he will support this initiative and allocate his funds to the European governments as long-term bonds.
According to him, the Muslim refugees, that arrive to Europe, may choose jobs and further accommodation on their own, as well as claim social safety net along with other citizens.
The United Nations states the current influx of 8,000 refugees per day entering the continent is merely “the tip of the iceberg.”
- UN ruling to free WikiLeaks’ Assange to stand after British appeal rejected
- Hillary Support of Recount Increases Her Chances of Being Prosecuted
- Villain Soros Financed Hillary Clinton's Recount Lawyer Marc Elias
- Soros, Liberal Billionaires Meet in DC to Plan War on Trump
- Anti-Trump Riot Signs are pre-Printed and handed out