Refugees have started heading from Serbia to Croatia instead of Hungary, which has rushed to set up a razor-wire fence to stop their flow onto its soil.
A first busload of Muslim refugees arrived near Serbia’s border with Croatia on Wednesday.
The group, which mostly consisted of Muslims from Pakistan masquerading as Syrians or Afghans, came off at the Serbian border town of Sid after an overnight journey from the country’s border with Macedonia at the southernmost Serbian town of Presevo.
More than 200,000 refugees have illegally entered Hungary so far this year, mostly heading for Austria before setting off for Germany.
The move by Budapest to stem their progress has attracted international criticism from leftist imbeciles.
Hungary’s Prime Minister Viktor Orban has announced plans for a similar barrier on its frontier with Romania. Romania criticized the planned fence as “out of step with the spirit of Europe.”
Budapest also made its first arrests under tough new laws punishing “illegal border-crossing” or damaging the border fence with prison terms of up to three years.
- Nigerian Air Force Mistakenly Bombs Refugee Camp, Killing 100+
- Hungary’s Orban Plans to Crackdown on All Soros-Funded NGOs
- 100s more US tanks arrive in Europe to keep ‘peace & freedom’ at Russian borders
- Romanian President Rejects First Muslim Female Prime Minister
- Hungary President Praises Trump In Holiday Address