In the last decade, colleges were punishing students who didn’t completely ignore race. These days, they are punishing students who do ignore race.
In present-day colleges, liberals are now saying race does exist, and you are an evil racist if you refuse to acknowledge someone as a “racial/cultural being”.
According to liberals from the University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA), the following sentences are now “microaggressions“:
“When I look at you, I don’t see color.”, “There is only one race: the human race.” and “I don’t believe in race.”
UCLA says that statements like these are wrong because they “indicate that a White person does not want to or need to acknowledge race”, and they are “denying the individual as a racial/cultural being.”
Many activists are stuck in the false belief that all hope is lost, but this is far from the truth: the anti-White liberals had to change their argument because they had lost the argument.
After years of “White privilege” training and “diversity” education, there are huge gaping holes in the argument that liberals don’t see race.
Their contradictions have become so blatant that they have been forced to change their argument.
Just a month ago, in July 2015, the University of Wisconsin issued a similar list of “microaggressions”. Check out the video below:
- Scientists reveal MILK as being Racist and Trump is to Blame
- Mass Effect: Andromeda Designed by Racist Indian, Worst Game of the Series
- Israel Furious after being called Racist Apartheid State by UN
- Pope Francis tells White Christians to Stop Having Kids because they Destroy the Planet
- Democrats scheming to destroy Jeff Sessions, say he's a Russian Agent