In the last decade, colleges were punishing students who didn’t completely ignore race. These days, they are punishing students who do ignore race.
In present-day colleges, liberals are now saying race does exist, and you are an evil racist if you refuse to acknowledge someone as a “racial/cultural being”.
According to liberals from the University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA), the following sentences are now “microaggressions“:
“When I look at you, I don’t see color.”, “There is only one race: the human race.” and “I don’t believe in race.”
UCLA says that statements like these are wrong because they “indicate that a White person does not want to or need to acknowledge race”, and they are “denying the individual as a racial/cultural being.”
Many activists are stuck in the false belief that all hope is lost, but this is far from the truth: the anti-White liberals had to change their argument because they had lost the argument.
After years of “White privilege” training and “diversity” education, there are huge gaping holes in the argument that liberals don’t see race.
Their contradictions have become so blatant that they have been forced to change their argument.
Just a month ago, in July 2015, the University of Wisconsin issued a similar list of “microaggressions”. Check out the video below:
- ICE Begins Raids In Southern California, 160 Arrested
- White Working Class is Decadent, Lazy, Spoiled and should be Replaced: Bill Kristol
- Hungarian Town Offers Safe Heaven to Native White Europeans Fleeing Multiculturalism
- Israel’s “Blacklist” Prevents Jews Marrying Non-Jews
- California Senate Leader: Half My Family Here Illegally