At a press conference on Tuesday, Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump criticized Democratic candidate and Vermont Senator Bernie Sanders (I-VT) for having one of his rallies taken over by Black Lives Matter protesters, stating it “showed such weakness” and “I would never give up my microphone.”
Trump said, “I would never give up my microphone. I thought that was disgusting. That showed such weakness, the way he was taken away by two young women. The microphone, they just took the whole place over. And the audience, which liked him, I mean, they were him. They’re saying, ‘What’s going on? How can this happen?’ That will never happen with me. I don’t know if i’ll do the fighting myself, or if other people will, but that was a disgrace. The way they — I felt badly for him, but it showed that he’s weak. You know what? He’s getting the biggest crowds, and I’m getting the biggest crowds. We’re the two getting the crowds, but believe me, that’s not going to happen to Trump.”
- Trump becomes America's 45th after Glorious Inauguration
- America On The Brink As President Trump Prepares To Issue CIA Ultimatum
- Majority of Americans View Trump Favorably
- CNN Openly Calls for Trump Assassination, They Need to Be Arrested!
- Demon George Soros Comes Out of Shadows, Openly Lashes Out at Trump