On August 13, a giant sinkhole appeared on the construction site of a subway station in the city of Dongguan, China.
According to The South China Morning Post, the sinkhole was originally 80 m2 before expanding to 300 m2. The contractor started pouring concrete into the hole to stop it from sinking further.
One person was killed as a result of the tragedy.
Meanwhile, the death toll from the recent massive explosions in the Chinese port city of Tianjin has climbed to over 50. The explosion of warehouses in the port were captured even by satellites in space. In addition, the US Geological Survey, at a distance from 160 kilometers from the epicenter, received information about an earthquake near the city of Tianjin.
- Obama Lauds Fidel Castro Gets Media Praise, Trump Called by Taiwan Gets Slammed
- Trump Ignores Chinese Communist Threats, Re-establishes Ties with Taiwan
- Ford Cancels Factory Move to Mexico, Apple to Make iPhones in USA Thanks to Trump
- China Loaded 700 Million Android Devices with Spyware
- Donald Trump Receives Russian Support As China Showdown Looms