Latvia may become the next European country to build a wall to keep out illegal immigrants.
Although, what might surprise you, is that this wall is planned to be put up on the Latvian-Russian border – and it’s to keep out illegal immigrants from Central and Far East Asia.
What might not surprise you though, is that Latvia is not the target destination of these illegal immigrants – they are using the country as a bridge to Scandinavia; just as they used Russia as a bridge to Europe.
Minister Rihards Kozlovskis told Latvian TV that the project would take “four years and 17 million euros in order to fence itself off from Russia via a wall.”
According to Radio Poland, 239 illegal immigrants have been apprehended by Latvian border patrol since January 2015, the majority of them came from Vietnam.
- 100s more US tanks arrive in Europe to keep ‘peace & freedom’ at Russian borders
- 1000 violent organized migrants storm Spanish enclave bordering Morocco
- Le Pen to cut Free Education for illegal immigrants
- Far Left NGOs Caught Shipping Tens of Thousands of Africans Migrants into Europe
- Mexican Company to Help Trump Secure the Border