Latvia may become the next European country to build a wall to keep out illegal immigrants.
Although, what might surprise you, is that this wall is planned to be put up on the Latvian-Russian border – and it’s to keep out illegal immigrants from Central and Far East Asia.
What might not surprise you though, is that Latvia is not the target destination of these illegal immigrants – they are using the country as a bridge to Scandinavia; just as they used Russia as a bridge to Europe.
Minister Rihards Kozlovskis told Latvian TV that the project would take “four years and 17 million euros in order to fence itself off from Russia via a wall.”
According to Radio Poland, 239 illegal immigrants have been apprehended by Latvian border patrol since January 2015, the majority of them came from Vietnam.
- Mexican Company to Help Trump Secure the Border
- Clinton Campaign Says It's OK for Illegals to Vote With Driver's License: Wikileaks
- Top British General Warns of Nuclear War With Russia; “The End of Life as We Know It”
- Italy Takes 10,000 Invaders in 2 Days
- Alex Jones Makes Funny Gary Johnson Impersonation After Immigration Triggering Interview