The ISIL Takfiri group has reportedly killed at least 300 members of the national electoral commission in the Iraqi city of Mosul.
The terror group executed the civilians by firing squad at the al-Ghazlani camp on Friday afternoon, Mohammad al-Suraji, the spokesman for Iraq’s volunteer forces, told the country’s al-Sumaria satellite TV network.
The ISIL took over Mosul last June and later seized swathes of land in northern and western Iraq. The terrorists have since been committing heinous crimes against the people of all faiths and communities there, including both Muslims and Christians of either Arab or Kurdish ethnicity.
In March, Iraqi government forces backed by Shia and Sunni volunteer fighters managed to retake the major city of Tikrit from the ISIL as part of their quest to wrest control of Mosul.
- Angela Merkel: Europe Needs MORE Muslims!
- Kuwait Follows Trump, Imposes Muslim Visa Ban
- Rasmussen Poll: 57% of Americans Support Trump's Muslim Ban
- 12 Year-Old Islamist Tries to Blow Up German Christmas Market with Nail Bomb
- Iraqi Christians Hold first mass in over 2 years pray for Trump to Win