Bloomberg’s Consumer Comfort index in the US shows a record-low level of the Americans being content with the state of economy.
According to the report, 70% of the US residents estimate their country’s state of economy as “negative”.
The number of those being sure that the US economy is “excellent” also amazes. That is only 1%.
The rest of 29% believe that the economy is about middle level.
Pravda.Ru reported, that the US public debt keeps rising and can make up as much as 101% of GDP by 2030. That means that federal spending will be reduced even further.
- Obama Mocked Trump Plan to Keep Carrier Jobs in USA
- President-Elect Trump Releases Thanksgiving Message Focused on Unity
- Leaked Documents Reveal Soda Giant Coca-Cola Is Pushing Amnesty, TPP
- Disgusting Celebrities Unleash Vulgar Attacks on Trump
- Wikileaks: Hillary Advisors Admit She "HATES EVERYDAY AMERICANS"