Bloomberg’s Consumer Comfort index in the US shows a record-low level of the Americans being content with the state of economy.
According to the report, 70% of the US residents estimate their country’s state of economy as “negative”.
The number of those being sure that the US economy is “excellent” also amazes. That is only 1%.
The rest of 29% believe that the economy is about middle level.
Pravda.Ru reported, that the US public debt keeps rising and can make up as much as 101% of GDP by 2030. That means that federal spending will be reduced even further.
- Majority of Americans View Trump Favorably
- Obama to Release 22 More Top Gitmo Detainees to Kill More Americans
- Most Americans Reject “Russian Hacking” Conspiracy Theory
- Obama Mocked Trump Plan to Keep Carrier Jobs in USA
- President-Elect Trump Releases Thanksgiving Message Focused on Unity