“Sanity will never return to this culture,” Sandy Rios, cultural expert and talk show host on the American Family Radio network said, speaking on American tolerance towards same-sex marriages and pedophilia classification as an ordinary orientation.
The same can be said about the Americans’ values, after the story with 39-year-old homosexual Bradley LaShawn Fowler from Michigan.
He filed a $70 million lawsuit against two Bible publishers citing their translation of the Bible which calls homosexuality a sin has not only caused him emotional distress but has violated his constitutional rights. The ex-con claims Zondervan and Thomas Nelson publishers have manipulated scripture with the use of the term “homosexuals” in certain revised editions of the Bible.
The older King James Version, from which his family pastor preaches, has caused him to be cast away by his family for its use of the word homosexual. As a result of suffering 20 years of mental instability and emotional duress, Fowler is suing $60 million from Zondervan and $10 million from Thomas Nelson Publishing.
Bradley LaShawn Fowler had given Zondervan 20 days to respond to the allegations.
The publishers however claimed, they ‘never alter the text of the translations they are licensed to publish, and only publish credible translations produced by credible biblical scholars’.
- Muslims In Canada Say 9-Year-Old’s Are Adults And It’s Okay To Marry Them
- Hot Texas Teacher Sentenced to 10 Years After Getting Pregnant by 13yo Student
- Fiat Chrysler To Invest $1 Billion In U.S. Plants, 2000+ New Jobs
- Chicago breaks 1940 snowfall record as US is struck by Heavy Winter
- Court Stops Michigan Recount, Turns Out the Lights on Hillary Election Steal