Interviews of nearly a thousand Italians by Rai News, show that more than 8 out of 10 Italians say they do not want “refugees” brought into their country.
The interviews, conducted from the 23rd to the 24th of June also showed that:
1 out of 4 (25%) Italians thought immigration was the country’s top problem.
2 out of 5 (38%) thought immigration was a “a serious security threat“ and can “be connected to terrorism.“
Over 2 out of 5 (40%) wanted to send illegal immigrants back and use the military if necessary.
Only 1 out of 4 (16%) wanted to bring in “refugees”.
It’s good to see that most Italians have not been fooled by the “refugee” label.
Both the mainstream media and government are trying to “repackage” illegal immigrants as these vulnerable “refugees” who were forced to flee… but no one will tell us why they pass through several safe countries on their way to Europe.
Interestingly, the survey found that 2 out of 5 (34%) thought Italian Prime Minister, Matteo Renzi, “does not protect the national interest.“
This week Renzi scorned other European countries in an emotional outburst for not accepting a quota on illegal immigrants, saying that “you aren’t worthy of calling yourselves Europe.”
I can see why a growing number of Italians are unhappy with this anti-Italian sleazebag. He tried to push yet more genocide on Europe, but turned into a big cry-baby when democracy ensued.
- Clinton Campaign Says It's OK for Illegals to Vote With Driver's License: Wikileaks
- Dalai Lama: Muslim Refugees Must Return to Their Countries
- Female Volunteers At Calais Jungle ‘Having Sex With Multiple Refugees A Day’
- Israeli NGO Helping Migrant Boats Reach Europe's Shores, Instructs Them Where to Go
- Obama Slams Trump’s Wall in Final UN Speech But Paid $75 Million to Build Mexico’s Wall