According to the Center for Immigration Studies, the number of crimes conducted by immigrants in the US has increased drastically.
Given the March “ICE Weekly Departures and Detention Report”, 168,680 convicted criminal immigrants who had final orders of removal, remained at large in the US.
Another 179,018 convicted criminal immigrants with deportation cases pending also remained at large.
While the vast majority were not in custody some were detained, namely 6,220 criminal immigrants facing final deportation orders and another 7,680 convicted criminal immigrants with immigration cases pending.
The Obama administration meanwhile keeps releasing criminal immigrants. In 2013 they released 36,007 criminal immigrants who had nearly 88,000 convictions. Those convictions included 193 homicide convictions, 426 sexual assault convictions, 303 kidnapping convictions, and 1,075 aggravated assault convictions.
In January, the Department of Homeland Security revealed a 38-page document to Senate Judiciary Chairman Chuck Grassley (R-IA) showing that of those criminals released in 2013, 1,000 had gone on to commit additional crimes including, terroristic threats, lewd acts with a minor, various types of assault, DUI, robbery, hit-and-run, gang activity, rape, and child cruelty.
- Jay Sekulow: Obama Should Be “Held Accountable” For The “Soft Coup” Against Trump
- Obama Gave NSA New Powers Used To Sabotage Trump
- French Police Flee Armed Mob as Week-Long Paris Riots Spread to City Centre
- Wikileaks Exposes CIA Interference In French Presidential Elections
- ICE Begins Raids In Southern California, 160 Arrested