A new report circulating in the Kremlin today prepared by the Ministry of Defense (MoD) states that a “Ley line surge” is responsible for both an unexplained explosion on a Rhode Island beach and the deadly collapse of a Federation military barracks as both “events” happened nearly simultaneously this past weekend.
According to this report, Ley lines are alignments of numerous places of geographical and historical interest, such as ancient monuments and megaliths, natural ridge-tops and water-fords first documented by British archaeologist and antiquarian Alfred Watkins in 1921.
During the 1970’s, this report continues, then Soviet scientists and experts built upon Watkins Ley line theory expanding it into an ancient-built global grid of mysterious “electrical/gravity force” lines which they detailed in Khimiya i Zhizn (Chemistry and Life), the popular science journal of the USSR Academy of Sciences (now the Russian Academy of Sciences), under the title: “Is the Earth a Large Crystal?”
To this past weekend’s events relating to this “Ley line surge”, this report says, on 11 July, at approximately 3:00:00 PM EDT (UTC-4 hours), an “earthquake-like tremble” was experienced in the environs of the Salty Brine Beach located in Narraganset, Rhode Island which resulted in an explosion that injured an American woman named Kathleen Danise.
At the exact same time as the Rhode Island explosion, MoD experts in this report state, on 12 July at 1:00:00 AM OMST (UTC+6 hours), a military troop barracks belonging to the 242nd Training Centre of the Airborne Forces (242 TC VDV) located in Svetloe on the outskirts of Omsk in the Omsk Oblast experienced an identical “earthquake-like tremble” resulting in its collapse that killed 23 soldiers and injured 40 more.
To the specific Ley line linking Rhode Island and the Omsk Oblast, who are separated by 8,046 kilometers (5,451 miles), this report explains, appears to be a mysterious structure located about 30 kilometers (19 miles) from the Salty Brine Beach explosion called the Newport Tower, and a likewise mysterious grave in Omsk containing the remains of a “giant” warlord horseman who held sway in the 11th century but lost his left arm in his final battle.
As both the Newport Tower and the grave of ‘Bogatyr’, or ‘Great Warrior’, are both ancient sites open to many theories as to their origin, this report says, there remains substantial evidence pointing to both of them being affiliated with the Poor Fellow-Soldiers of Christ and of the Temple of Solomon…otherwise known as the Knights Templar…dating back to the Middle Ages.
The Templar’s, this report explains, were among the most wealthy and powerful of the Western Christian military orders and were among the most prominent actors of Christian finance. The organization existed for nearly two centuries during the Middle Ages.
Officially endorsed by the Roman Catholic Church around 1129, the Order became a favored charity throughout Christendom and grew rapidly in membership and power. Templar knights, in their distinctive white mantles with a red cross, were among the most skilled fighting units of the Crusades. Non-combatant members of the Order managed a large economic infrastructure throughout Christendom, innovating financial techniques that were an early form of banking, and building fortifications across Europe and the Holy Land.
Under pressure from King Philip, Pope Clement V disbanded the Order in 1312. The abrupt disappearance of a major part of the European infrastructure after their disbandment gave rise to speculation and legends which have kept the “Templar” name alive into the modern day.
While the Knights Templar may have disappeared from written history though, this report continues, numerous historical accounts trace their voyages and travels from Europe after 1312 to both the United States and the Russian Far East. And with historical depictions of both the Newport Tower and Bogatyr both displaying numerous attributes (building style, construction, alignment, clothing, weapons, etc.) belonging to the Knights Templar, this report notes, this “connection” cannot be overlooked.
Of even greater concern to the MoD about this “Ley line surge”, however, this report states, was aside from its connection with the Newport Tower and the Bogatyr grave site, it also had “passed through” the once infamous German facility known as Der Riese (“The Giant”) near the Wenceslaus mine close to the Czech border where the Die Glocke (German for “The Bell”), a purported top secret Nazi scientific technological device, secret weapon, or Wunderwaffe, was said to have been operated.
MoD experts contributing to this report further note that the Nazi Germans Die Glocke “device” was meant to serve as a sort of “time-portal” device allowing “interdimensional/intergalactic” travel through it which resulted in the November, 1944, appearance over Germany of what were refereed to by Allied Air Forces as “foo fighters”…but which today we call UFO’s.
And in an even more frightening theory, this report concludes, when compared against the dimensions of the Newport Tower, the remaining site of the Nazi German Die Glocke “experiments” bears a striking “dimensional and alignment resemblance” to its Rhode Island Newport Tower counterpart suggesting that the Knights Templar, who actually funded Adolf Hitler’s rise to power in 1923, may have not only been responsible for the introduction of “interdimensional/intergalactic” entities to our world in the ancient past and World War II, but may be preparing to do it again.
- Kremlin asks Erdogan to clarify ‘anti-Assad’ goals in Syria
- Russia readies state of the art Anti-Hypersonic ICBM missile shield S-500
- Russian Alchemists Turn Coal Into Gold
- Defcon Nuclear threat Reduced to safest level following Donald Trump victory
- Donald Trump Receives Russian Support As China Showdown Looms