Banks made an additional 1.28 trillion yuan worth of loans to China in June.
Things are not looking for for China.
It seems like Beijing has averted a crisis as far as their stock markets are concerned with some heavy-handed intervention. But their corporate debt has already reached $ 16.1 trillion and is still rising.
Their corporate debt is currently at 160% of their GDP and that is twice as much as the US having deteriorated sharply in the last 5 years.
This debt mountain is going to climb an additional 77% to $ 28.8 trillion in the next 5 years.
- LOL! Fake News Media Falsely Boost their Traffic with Chinese Bots
- Russia's secret shield: Perimeter, aka Dead Hand
- China invents paper again, this time Resistant to Fire and Water
- Taiwan Begins Massive Drills Simulating Chinese Attack
- 366 Days of Beijing's Airpocalypse Caught on Camera