Banks made an additional 1.28 trillion yuan worth of loans to China in June.
Things are not looking for for China.
It seems like Beijing has averted a crisis as far as their stock markets are concerned with some heavy-handed intervention. But their corporate debt has already reached $ 16.1 trillion and is still rising.
Their corporate debt is currently at 160% of their GDP and that is twice as much as the US having deteriorated sharply in the last 5 years.
This debt mountain is going to climb an additional 77% to $ 28.8 trillion in the next 5 years.
- Obama Lauds Fidel Castro Gets Media Praise, Trump Called by Taiwan Gets Slammed
- Trump Ignores Chinese Communist Threats, Re-establishes Ties with Taiwan
- Ford Cancels Factory Move to Mexico, Apple to Make iPhones in USA Thanks to Trump
- China Loaded 700 Million Android Devices with Spyware
- Donald Trump Receives Russian Support As China Showdown Looms