Blair France moved into the Calgary Housing Company complex with her husband and two children, but several months later their children became victim to anti-White racial abuse and physical violence, by the children of African tenants.
Mrs France thought she would solve this problem by hosting an anti-bullying barbeque for all the tenants, but things just got worse.
A few days after the barbeque, a public housing supervisor said things were getting out of hand, and the African kids were targeting another White family.
When she complained to the Calgary Housing Company, they sent a letter to the families of the bullies, warning them that they would be evicted if they don’t follow the rules.
Mrs France said after that, the bullying intensified, and the bullies threatened to kill her children.
“They are so scared, they don’t want to go to school or even outside,” she wrote. “We just need to move.”
Fortunately, they were relocated the next day.
Despite writing to the mayor of Calgary and the public-housing officials, as well as the story being picked up by the media, no one actually did anything to stop the bullying, except threatening the bullies with eviction, which clearly had failed.
- Pope Francis tells White Christians to Stop Having Kids because they Destroy the Planet
- Oldest-ever fossils show life existed on Earth at its infancy
- Spain: 500+ African Migrants Celebrate After Breaking Through Border Fence
- Violence continues in France as migrants randomly beat Elderly women
- 11,169 Invaders Reach Europe in first 39 Days of 2017