The Bulgarian journalists have reckoned how much is an average country citizen poorer than that of a neighbouring Greece.
It turned out, that average income of the Greeks have been 3,5 times higher against that of the Bulgarians for some years.
In 2013, for example, an average annual income of a Greek resident made up €8,879, that is 17,366 Bulagarian Leva.
An average Bulgarian citizen got only 5,094 Leva a year at the time. Today, it is even lower, in 2014 it made up as much as 5,018 Leva.
In Greece however, a person earning less than €4,068, or 7,956 Bulgarian Leva is considered to live beyond the poverty threshold.
Pravda.Ru has reported, that Bulgaria set a course for entering Eurozone. However, Ivailo Kalfin, Minister of Labour and Social Policy, claimed that the economic performance doesn’t make it possible for Sofia to substitute the national currency with the euro. According to him, it will not lead to positive consequences, as the economy is rather weak and mentioned Greece as a negative example.
- Soros, Juncker secretly meet to destroy Hungary for refusing to take Muslims
- Turkey on the Brink of Voting ‘YES’ to Installing an Erdogan Dictatorship
- Christian Leader Calls on Erdogan to Convert or Find Himself in Hell with Mohammad
- Huffington Post Openly Calls for White Men to be Banned from Voting
- EU Feeds, “Protects,” and “Assists” Invaders Massing in Libya