Britain is reportedly set to build a 2-mile fence at the Channel Tunnel to stop migrants from boarding UK-bound trains.
Home Secretary Theresa May has said she wanted to send a “very clear message” that people will not be able to get through to the UK through this, the Daily Mail reported.
She said, “We are working very closely with the French authorities on this issue. We have been doing a number of things to increase security around the port.
“We are making a number of changes at Calais to increase security, we’re also going to be putting some extra security fencing at Coquelle at the entrance to the Tunnel.”
The report says migrants have been trying to hide in vehicles waiting to board Channel Tunnel services at Coquelles and at the ferry port of Calais.
It says some 3,000 people are now living in a makeshift camp at Calais while attempting to find a way to reach Britain.
Her comments come as the UK Foreign Office has warned British travelers to lock their doors in slow moving traffic and secure vehicles when left unattended.
Last year, the UK Border Force stopped 39,000 third world invading scum from trying to enter Britain illegally, twice the figure seen in 2013, according to Daily Mail.
- Marine Le Pen steps down as National Front leader hours after election boost
- France: Elections Race and Why Marine Le Pen Cannot Win
- Muslims & antifa riot, burn cars in France because Le Pen won 2nd place
- France Struck by Islamic Terrorist Attack Again, Police Officer Killed
- Masked Antifa Gangs Terrorize Streets of Marseille in Anti-Marine Le Pen Riots