Historically, no country has pushed for a united Europe more than France, but the idea has usually referred to the will of the French elite rather than the average citizens.
As Greece is trying to settle a debt deal with international lenders, solidarity feeling with the Greek people is running high among the French who share the same frustrations and resentments towards the European Union.
- French Women Back Le Pen as 2nd Round Gap Closes
- Marine Le Pen Cancels Meeting with Lebanon's Mufti, Refuses to Wear Headscarf
- Spain: 500+ African Migrants Celebrate After Breaking Through Border Fence
- Angela Merkel: Europe Needs MORE Muslims!
- Violence continues in France as migrants randomly beat Elderly women