Historically, no country has pushed for a united Europe more than France, but the idea has usually referred to the will of the French elite rather than the average citizens.
As Greece is trying to settle a debt deal with international lenders, solidarity feeling with the Greek people is running high among the French who share the same frustrations and resentments towards the European Union.
- France Struck by Islamic Terrorist Attack Again, Police Officer Killed
- Masked Antifa Gangs Terrorize Streets of Marseille in Anti-Marine Le Pen Riots
- Marine Le Pen accosted by Feminist protesters
- Marine Le Pen: Pope Francis Exceeds His Role as Religious Leader
- EU Feeds, “Protects,” and “Assists” Invaders Massing in Libya