Historically, no country has pushed for a united Europe more than France, but the idea has usually referred to the will of the French elite rather than the average citizens.
As Greece is trying to settle a debt deal with international lenders, solidarity feeling with the Greek people is running high among the French who share the same frustrations and resentments towards the European Union.
- Saudi Princess Who Ordered Killing of Designer Flees Paris as Bodyguard is Arrested
- EU Humiliated as 98% of Hungary Votes Against Immigration in Referendum
- Saudi Arabian princess orders Paris Interior Designer Beaten, Forces Him to Kiss Her Feet
- Female Volunteers At Calais Jungle ‘Having Sex With Multiple Refugees A Day’
- Israeli NGO Helping Migrant Boats Reach Europe's Shores, Instructs Them Where to Go