Historically, no country has pushed for a united Europe more than France, but the idea has usually referred to the will of the French elite rather than the average citizens.
As Greece is trying to settle a debt deal with international lenders, solidarity feeling with the Greek people is running high among the French who share the same frustrations and resentments towards the European Union.
- "Europe's Migrant Policy Causes Terrorism": Polish PM
- Defiant Muslims block traffic, pray in street of Paris shouting Allahu Akbar
- Erdogan Threatens to Start Murdering Europeans on the Streets
- French Presidential Race: Marine Le Pen Far Ahead of Rivals in Secret Polling
- Le Pen Niece to Erdogan: Turks Belong in Turkey