Historically, no country has pushed for a united Europe more than France, but the idea has usually referred to the will of the French elite rather than the average citizens.
As Greece is trying to settle a debt deal with international lenders, solidarity feeling with the Greek people is running high among the French who share the same frustrations and resentments towards the European Union.
- British PM Vows Border Control, Pushes Clean Brexit
- France's future president spotted in Trump Tower
- Why the Globalists Want Open Borders
- Brits Fear Civil War, Riots if Brexit Not Delivered
- Hungary President Praises Trump In Holiday Address