Vice President Joe Biden said on Tuesday that climate change is the “single most important thing” that he and President Barack Obama will address during their eight years in office.
“This is the single most important thing that Barack Obama and Joe Biden can do in eight years of a presidency and vice presidency is to actually get a handle – get a handle — on climate change,” Biden said at the White House’s clean energy summit.
As CNSNews.com previously reported, in his State of the Union address on Jan. 20, 2015, Obama said, “No challenge–no challenge–poses a greater threat to future generations than climate change,” President Obama declared in his State of the Union Address on Tuesday night.
- President Trump Has Been Far Too Nice To the Mainstream Media
- Trump Destroys ISIS Command And Control HQ in Mosul, Iraq
- Obama's Activist Group Issued “Training Manual” For Opposing President Trump
- Jay Sekulow: Obama Should Be “Held Accountable” For The “Soft Coup” Against Trump
- Obama Gave NSA New Powers Used To Sabotage Trump