John Brennan, director of the Central Intelligence Agency, told Face the Nation the United States creates terrorism.
“I think the president has tried to make sure that we’re able to push the envelope when we can to protect this country. But we have to recognize that sometimes our engagement and direct involvement will stimulate and spur additional threats to our national security interests,” Brennan said Face the Nation.
Left unmentioned by Brennan is the fact the CIA creates terrorism. This is not speculation or a conspiracy theory, but rather a documented fact.
Al-Qaeda and other terror groups, including ISIS. are documented CIA assets. The director of the National Security Agency under Ronald Reagan, General William Odom, admitted as much when he said “by any measure the U.S. has long used terrorism” to realize foreign policy goals.
Robert Gates, director of the CIA under Ronald Reagan and George Bush Senior, and Secretary of Defense under both George W. Bush and Obama, wrote in his memoir the CIA had a hand in building up the Afghan mujahideen that would eventually become al-Qaeda.
Former British Foreign Secretary, Robin Cook, told the House of Commons al-Qaeda was unquestionably a product of the CIA and western intelligence.
Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton also admitted the U.S. created and funded al-Qaeda.
- ISIS declares WAR on Trump's inauguration day calling it 'Bloody Friday'
- Trump Up By 70,000 Votes in Wisconsin Recount So Far
- Obama Appointed Liberal Judge Orders Hand Recount in Michigan
- Hillary Still Trying to Steal Election After Losing Pennsylvania Recount
- ‘Moderate’ Rebels Eye Closer al-Qaeda Ties Over Fears of Abandonment by Trump