The US military has set to design killer robots.
The US Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA) is working out drones which will be able to track and kill targets even when out of contact with their handlers.
The robots will be provided with lethal weapon systems.
The scientists are concerned with the threat and call on banning of such systems.
Stuart Russell, Professor of Computer Science at the University of California, Berkley, said the research could breach the Geneva Convention and leave humanity in the hands of amoral machines.
“Autonomous weapons systems select and engage targets without human intervention; they become lethal when those targets include humans,” he said.
- URGENT! Early Voting Results the Media Does NOT Want You To See
- Hillary Clinton Destroys America’s Free Energy Hopes Forever
- Clinton Guilty of Black Genocide in Rwanda, Knew About It And Did Nothing - Declassified Docs
- John Kerry Accuses Russia of "War Crimes" in Syria in Yet Another Call for WW3
- Russia Tells Citizens ‘Nuclear War With The West Could Happen Soon’