American senior Senators admit that they have no idea what they are talking about.
Lindsay Graham, a member of the powerful Senate Subcommittee on Privacy, Technology and the Law, admitted that he had never sent an email in his entire life.
In 2008 John McCain, one of the loudest voices pushing “cybersecurity” spying bills, claimed that he doesn’t send emails as well:
“I don’t e-mail, I’ve never felt the particular need to e-mail.”
John Carter, a congressman who oversees the appropriation of billions of dollars in cybersecurity funding for the Department of Homeland Security, also made a statement about cybersecurity and encryption recently: “I don’t know anything about this stuff”.
These people are reported to be dinosaurs that try to make law for the modern world.
Thus, the US Congress deliberately stays ignorant of modern technology, yet unfortunately tries to interfere with it.
- FBI reopens Clinton investigation as new emails found
- FBI releases Clinton probe documents
- Wikileaks: Hillary Staff Discussed Hiding, Deleting Obama-Hillary Emails from Investigators
- Even FOX News Bret Baier Colluded with Clinton in Town Hall Interview - Wikileaks
- WIKILEAKS PODESTA BOMB: Clinton Calls Bernie Supporters "Bucket of Losers", Full LIST of Emails