American senior Senators admit that they have no idea what they are talking about.
Lindsay Graham, a member of the powerful Senate Subcommittee on Privacy, Technology and the Law, admitted that he had never sent an email in his entire life.
In 2008 John McCain, one of the loudest voices pushing “cybersecurity” spying bills, claimed that he doesn’t send emails as well:
“I don’t e-mail, I’ve never felt the particular need to e-mail.”
John Carter, a congressman who oversees the appropriation of billions of dollars in cybersecurity funding for the Department of Homeland Security, also made a statement about cybersecurity and encryption recently: “I don’t know anything about this stuff”.
These people are reported to be dinosaurs that try to make law for the modern world.
Thus, the US Congress deliberately stays ignorant of modern technology, yet unfortunately tries to interfere with it.
- Republican-Led Congress Oversees Large-Scale Importation of Somali Migrants
- Even Obama Slams Stein: "Results Accurately Reflect The Will Of America"
- Chelsea Clinton Being Groomed To Run For Congress
- Clinton Staffer Caught Sacrificing Baby to Demon Moloch - Wikileaks
- New Wikileaks emails: Bernie is a Jerk, Megyn Kelly a Bimbo and More