American senior Senators admit that they have no idea what they are talking about.
Lindsay Graham, a member of the powerful Senate Subcommittee on Privacy, Technology and the Law, admitted that he had never sent an email in his entire life.
In 2008 John McCain, one of the loudest voices pushing “cybersecurity” spying bills, claimed that he doesn’t send emails as well:
“I don’t e-mail, I’ve never felt the particular need to e-mail.”
John Carter, a congressman who oversees the appropriation of billions of dollars in cybersecurity funding for the Department of Homeland Security, also made a statement about cybersecurity and encryption recently: “I don’t know anything about this stuff”.
These people are reported to be dinosaurs that try to make law for the modern world.
Thus, the US Congress deliberately stays ignorant of modern technology, yet unfortunately tries to interfere with it.
- Obama/DHS Preparing to Overturn Trump Election
- Very Powerful People in the U.S. Government Want War, This is Their Sales Pitch
- The internet will shut down for 24 hours in 2017 causing financial markets to crash
- Ted Cruz Introduces Amendment to Impose Term Limits on US Congress
- Footage of Chinese War Robots Leaked to Internet