A recent survey conducted by Harvard University showed that younger Americans do not trust the media.
The survey, Institute of Politics poll, was conducted among 3,000 young people aged between 18-29. Only 12 percent of them said they trust local media.
Eighty-eight percent of the polled said that they “sometimes” or “never” trust the media. Just 2 percent said they trusted the media to do the right thing “all of the time,” and 39 percent said “never.”
The poll has revealed a downward spiral as fewer younger American citizens read traditional media, such as newspaper and magazines.
- Wikileaks: Engineer of Trump Rape Hoaxes Conspiring with Clinton Campaign
- Wikileaks: Hillary Advisors Admit She "HATES EVERYDAY AMERICANS"
- Russia Tells Citizens ‘Nuclear War With The West Could Happen Soon’
- Reuters Releases Another FAKE Poll, Sampled 44% Democrats, 33% Republicans
- Top Cucks Joe Biden and Tim Kaine Call For Mass Genocide of White Americans