A recent survey conducted by Harvard University showed that younger Americans do not trust the media.
The survey, Institute of Politics poll, was conducted among 3,000 young people aged between 18-29. Only 12 percent of them said they trust local media.
Eighty-eight percent of the polled said that they “sometimes” or “never” trust the media. Just 2 percent said they trusted the media to do the right thing “all of the time,” and 39 percent said “never.”
The poll has revealed a downward spiral as fewer younger American citizens read traditional media, such as newspaper and magazines.
- Majority of Americans View Trump Favorably
- Trump to Invite Alternative Media, Bloggers at Press Conferences
- Obama to Release 22 More Top Gitmo Detainees to Kill More Americans
- Most Americans Reject “Russian Hacking” Conspiracy Theory
- Obama Mocked Trump Plan to Keep Carrier Jobs in USA