Thousands of protesters have marched on the Conservatives’ campaign HQ, parliament, Downing Street and are now marching through central London.
According to Press TV’s correspondent in London, Narges Moballeghi, the protesters are angry that a party with only about 37% of the vote has a majority in government.
They say the Tory’s will destroy the country even further in the next five years with austerity and the dismantling of public services leaving the poor even more worse off.
There have already been scuffles with police and there is a heavy police presence across central London.
- Russia Accuses UK, Germany And France Of “Grossly Interfering” In The US Election
- Sao Paulo’s streets burn as protesters hurl Molotovs at police
- Protests Erupt Before Trump Inauguration
- British PM Vows Border Control, Pushes Clean Brexit
- "Grassroots Organization" Offers $2.5k to Protest Trump Inauguration