Thousands of protesters have marched on the Conservatives’ campaign HQ, parliament, Downing Street and are now marching through central London.
According to Press TV’s correspondent in London, Narges Moballeghi, the protesters are angry that a party with only about 37% of the vote has a majority in government.
They say the Tory’s will destroy the country even further in the next five years with austerity and the dismantling of public services leaving the poor even more worse off.
There have already been scuffles with police and there is a heavy police presence across central London.
- London Mayor says Terrorism is "Part & Parcel" of Living in a Big City
- London struck by terrorists near UK parliament, people rammed with car, cop stabbed
- 1500 Acid Attacks Hit London Since 2011
- South Africans Protest Illegal Immigration, Brutalized by Police, Media Silent
- UK Attacker Who Spat on Baby's Face Avoids Jail