Thousands of protesters have marched on the Conservatives’ campaign HQ, parliament, Downing Street and are now marching through central London.
According to Press TV’s correspondent in London, Narges Moballeghi, the protesters are angry that a party with only about 37% of the vote has a majority in government.
They say the Tory’s will destroy the country even further in the next five years with austerity and the dismantling of public services leaving the poor even more worse off.
There have already been scuffles with police and there is a heavy police presence across central London.
- German Police Releases Shocking Footage From Cologne On New Year's Eve 2015
- UK scientists invent battery that can last 5000 years, NASA expresses interest
- UK bans porn after study shows negative effects: Teen addicts likely to turn predators
- UN ruling to free WikiLeaks’ Assange to stand after British appeal rejected
- Whereabouts of Julian Assange Remain a Mystery