Would require Russia to take responsive measures to provide for its own security.
Ukrainian National Security Service Secretary Oleksander Turchynov said that Kiev may consider placing missile defense systems in its territory after consultations, APA reports quoting RIA Novosti.
“If this means that Ukraine plans to deploy elements of US missile defense systems on its territory, then, obviously, this could be understood as being completely negative because it would pose a threat to the Russian Federation,” Peskov told journalists.
He said that if Ukraine made the step, then Russia would be forced to respond.
“If US missile defense systems are deployed in Ukraine, that would require Russia to take responsive measures to provide for its own security.”
- BOMBSHELL: Podesta Received $35 Million from RUSSIA while Advising Clinton & Obama
- Russia Threatens to Leak Things Obama Asked Moscow to “Keep Secret”
- Soros Funded Protests In Moscow Warned Are Yet Another “Prelude To War”
- Graham: "I Wonder If My Meetings Are Being Surveilled by the Intelligence Community"
- US Government Investigating “Far-Right” Websites for being Russian agents