Would require Russia to take responsive measures to provide for its own security.
Ukrainian National Security Service Secretary Oleksander Turchynov said that Kiev may consider placing missile defense systems in its territory after consultations, APA reports quoting RIA Novosti.
“If this means that Ukraine plans to deploy elements of US missile defense systems on its territory, then, obviously, this could be understood as being completely negative because it would pose a threat to the Russian Federation,” Peskov told journalists.
He said that if Ukraine made the step, then Russia would be forced to respond.
“If US missile defense systems are deployed in Ukraine, that would require Russia to take responsive measures to provide for its own security.”
- Kremlin asks Erdogan to clarify ‘anti-Assad’ goals in Syria
- Russia readies state of the art Anti-Hypersonic ICBM missile shield S-500
- Russian Alchemists Turn Coal Into Gold
- Defcon Nuclear threat Reduced to safest level following Donald Trump victory
- Donald Trump Receives Russian Support As China Showdown Looms