Would require Russia to take responsive measures to provide for its own security.
Ukrainian National Security Service Secretary Oleksander Turchynov said that Kiev may consider placing missile defense systems in its territory after consultations, APA reports quoting RIA Novosti.
“If this means that Ukraine plans to deploy elements of US missile defense systems on its territory, then, obviously, this could be understood as being completely negative because it would pose a threat to the Russian Federation,” Peskov told journalists.
He said that if Ukraine made the step, then Russia would be forced to respond.
“If US missile defense systems are deployed in Ukraine, that would require Russia to take responsive measures to provide for its own security.”
- Russia Accuses UK, Germany And France Of “Grossly Interfering” In The US Election
- Russia Invites Trump to Upcoming Syrian Peace Talks
- Guccifer 2.0 accuses US of "falsifying evidence" denies Russian links
- Russia is Worried "US tanks and soldiers in Poland pose threat"
- Anonymous activist deconstructs ODNI report on ‘Russia hackers’