Would require Russia to take responsive measures to provide for its own security.
Ukrainian National Security Service Secretary Oleksander Turchynov said that Kiev may consider placing missile defense systems in its territory after consultations, APA reports quoting RIA Novosti.
“If this means that Ukraine plans to deploy elements of US missile defense systems on its territory, then, obviously, this could be understood as being completely negative because it would pose a threat to the Russian Federation,” Peskov told journalists.
He said that if Ukraine made the step, then Russia would be forced to respond.
“If US missile defense systems are deployed in Ukraine, that would require Russia to take responsive measures to provide for its own security.”
- Top British General Warns of Nuclear War With Russia; “The End of Life as We Know It”
- Putin Issues US Election Theft Warning, Orders Military To Protect Trump “At All Costs”
- Nuclear War ‘IMMINENT’ Russia tells Citizens to Find Out Where Closest Bunkers Are
- Russia, China, Iran Hold Large Military Parades to Warn "US Schizophrenics"
- Russia Orders ALL Officials to Fly Home Relatives Living Abroad as World War 3 Approaches