Last month over 170 000 Saudi citizens were arrested, sent to exile or even revoked citizenship by Saudi security forces. Saudi king within the invasion of neighboring Yemen has widened detention of dissidents across the country.
Shiites and opposite to Wahhabists Sunni groups became target of “unlimited detention” law.
Saudi authorities fear outbreak of civil protests. There are almost 10 million foreign workers from different country of Middle East and Asia. Mostly foreign workers are mistreated. They are often beaten, have low wage. There are even cases of murder of Ethiopian workers in public places.
Worldwide human rights activists have not yet evaluated the arbitrariness of Saudi intelligence. America’s leading organizations for the protection of Human Rights – Human Rights Watch, keeps silent probably because it is lose to the US Congress – ally to the Riyadh authorities.
- Saudi Arabia, not Iran is the world's 'number 1 terrorist state'
- Travel Ban Already Stopped 100000 From Entering USA From Terrorist Countries
- Rasmussen Poll: 57% of Americans Support Trump's Muslim Ban
- Trump's So-Called Muslim Ban Nothing Compared to Mecca's Ban on Non-Muslims
- Obama to Release 22 More Top Gitmo Detainees to Kill More Americans