US President Barack Obama threatened to take military action against Israel not to let Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu strike Iran.
Netanyahu was planning airstrikes at an emergency meeting with Israeli Defense Minister Moshe Ya’alon, Foreign Minister Avigdor Lieberman and Chief of Staff of the Israeli army Benny Gantz, the Kuwaiti newspaper Al-Jarîda said.
The meeting was held after it became known that Barack Obama’s administration and the clergy of Iran had concluded a secret agreement.
Israel even conducted test flights of its fighter jets in the airspace of Iran after it became possible to overcome the radar protection. However, US Secretary of State John Kerry disclosed Netanyahu’s plans. Afterwards, Obama threatened to shoot down Israeli planes on their way to Iran. As a result, the Israeli Prime Minister had to curtail the operation. The relationship between Israel and the United States have been worsening since then.
Benjamin Netanyahu has recently expressed opposition to Obama’s intention to sign the agreement with Iran on its nuclear program. The Israeli politician promised to make every effort not to let the parties sign the document. The White House accused Israeli Prime Minister Netanyahu of having a destructive approach to the relations between the United States and Israel.
- Obama's DHS Made THOUSANDS of Attempts to Hack Indiana’s Electoral System
- President Trump Has Been Far Too Nice To the Mainstream Media
- Trump IS an anti-Semite when he says the media he refers to us, Jews
- Trump Destroys ISIS Command And Control HQ in Mosul, Iraq
- Obama's Activist Group Issued “Training Manual” For Opposing President Trump