Why would President Obama, who professes to be a Christian, apparently harbor such animosity toward what he claims is his own faith?
The latest example came during his remarks Thursday at the National Prayer Breakfast, but it was hardly the first time Obama has criticized Christianity or defended Islam.
In order to better understand what Obama truly believes, WND looked at the history of Obama’s relationship with religion, beginning with those most recent remarks.
“And lest we get on our high horse and think that this is unique to some other place, remember that during the Crusades and Inquisition, people committed terrible deeds in the name of Christ,” Obama said at the breakfast.
“In our home country, slavery and Jim Crow all too often was justified in the name of Christ,” he added.
- All Women Must Wear Headscarf In Solidarity With Muslims: Austrian President
- ISIS bombed Russia's FSB headquarters, not neo-nazis as initially claimed
- "Allahu Akbar" Shooter Kills 3 in Fresno California, Targets "White Devils" Only
- Erdogan becomes Ottoman Sultan Dictator After winning Referendum
- Christian Leader Calls on Erdogan to Convert or Find Himself in Hell with Mohammad