Why would President Obama, who professes to be a Christian, apparently harbor such animosity toward what he claims is his own faith?
The latest example came during his remarks Thursday at the National Prayer Breakfast, but it was hardly the first time Obama has criticized Christianity or defended Islam.
In order to better understand what Obama truly believes, WND looked at the history of Obama’s relationship with religion, beginning with those most recent remarks.
“And lest we get on our high horse and think that this is unique to some other place, remember that during the Crusades and Inquisition, people committed terrible deeds in the name of Christ,” Obama said at the breakfast.
“In our home country, slavery and Jim Crow all too often was justified in the name of Christ,” he added.
- Mother of Ohio Terrorist at Funeral: “I Know They Kill You for No Reason”
- CNN Anchor Urges American Women to Wear Hijabs
- 16 die in Libya village War caused by Monkey
- Tourists told to avoid police after Brit gang raped in Dubai, arrested for 'extramarital affair'
- Belarus mosque rebuilt from scratch by Turkey to be opened by Erdogan