Question: When do you know that you live in a tyranny?
Answer: When the citizens vote to ban red light cameras and the city reacts by suing them.
St. Peters, O’Fallon, Lake St. Louis, and a councilman from O’Fallon have filed a lawsuit against their OWN CITIZENS.
In November of last year, the citizens of St. Charles County democratically expressed their anger with the use of red light cameras in their town. Seventy-three percent of those who went to the polls approved a measure to ban red light cameras.
However, the fat cat bureaucrats, apparently afraid of losing the money generated from the rights-violating red light cameras, don’t like that vote. They are now taking action to punish the citizens for trying to undermine their perceived authority.
- Chicago breaks 1940 snowfall record as US is struck by Heavy Winter
- Obama Invites Radical BLM Leader to White House After His Arrest Last Weekend
- 3 More Cops Shot Following Dallas Police Massacre
- Ferguson BLM Leader Who Spoke at UN Arrested For Human Trafficking
- Cruz Camp Sends Out Letters to Supporters on How to Harass and Steal Delegates