On Christmas eve, the Former Prime Minister of Sweden, Fredrik Reinfeldt, came out with an anti-Swedish rant saying that Sweden belongs to the immigrants who move there, not the Native Swedish.
He also said that Sweden’s borders are fictional and the Native Swedish are “uninteresting”.
“There is a choice of which country Sweden will be,” he told TV4.
“Is this a land that is owned by those who have lived here for three or four generations,” he asked, “or is Sweden [a country] where people who come here in mid-life makes it to be and develops it?“
“To me, it is obvious that it should be the latter and that there is a stronger and better society if it will be open [to more immigration].”
He also told TV4 “What is Sweden as a country? Is this a country owned by those who lived here for four generations or those found on any limit?“
“It’s what they [immigrants] do in Sweden that is Sweden.”
In Sweden, if you do not support mass immigration and Swedish areas being deliberately targeted for “diversity“, you are quite literally seen as a “Racist” and “Neo-Nazi”, an enemy to their communist government.
Despite the danger of holding a differing view on immigration, especially with a new law coming very soon which will criminalize criticism of immigration; many Swedes are waking up, even if they are still to scared to vote for their views.
- Muslim Appeals 40 Hours Community Service for Raping Child and Filming Assault
- Hungarian Government to Pay “Migrant Hunters” at Borders
- Immigrants Gang Rape 14 Year Old Girl in High School Bathroom
- At Least 300 ISIS Terrorists Are Now Receiving Swedish Government Benefits
- Swedish Couple Killed, Throats Slit, Muslim Migrant Suspects Just Sat and Laughed