The “rogue state” of North Korea used a racial slur to describe the American president Barack Hussein Obama, as the row over the Sony Pictures hack and release of The Interview continues.
North Korea has sparked outrage after referring to Barack Obama as “a monkey in a tropical forest”, while accusing America of orchestrating an internet blackout in the Sony Pictures hack row.
The “rogue state” of North Korea released a statement this morning claiming the United States was responsible for internet outages in recent days, as the two countries continue their confrontation over the film The Interview.
North Korea experienced Internet problems last weekend and a complete outage of nearly nine hours before links were largely restored on Tuesday.
- TIME Mag Names Donald Trump "Person of the Year" in Vicious Hit Piece
- Obama Appointed Liberal Judge Orders Hand Recount in Michigan
- Obama Lauds Fidel Castro Gets Media Praise, Trump Called by Taiwan Gets Slammed
- Obama Mocked Trump Plan to Keep Carrier Jobs in USA
- Before Mysterious Death, Andrew Breitbart Targeted Podesta in Tweet