The “rogue state” of North Korea used a racial slur to describe the American president Barack Hussein Obama, as the row over the Sony Pictures hack and release of The Interview continues.
North Korea has sparked outrage after referring to Barack Obama as “a monkey in a tropical forest”, while accusing America of orchestrating an internet blackout in the Sony Pictures hack row.
The “rogue state” of North Korea released a statement this morning claiming the United States was responsible for internet outages in recent days, as the two countries continue their confrontation over the film The Interview.
North Korea experienced Internet problems last weekend and a complete outage of nearly nine hours before links were largely restored on Tuesday.
- Obama's DHS Made THOUSANDS of Attempts to Hack Indiana’s Electoral System
- Obama's Activist Group Issued “Training Manual” For Opposing President Trump
- Jay Sekulow: Obama Should Be “Held Accountable” For The “Soft Coup” Against Trump
- Obama Gave NSA New Powers Used To Sabotage Trump
- Obama Has Trained Tens of Thousands of Radicals at Alinsky Camps to Sabotage Trump