The “rogue state” of North Korea used a racial slur to describe the American president Barack Hussein Obama, as the row over the Sony Pictures hack and release of The Interview continues.
North Korea has sparked outrage after referring to Barack Obama as “a monkey in a tropical forest”, while accusing America of orchestrating an internet blackout in the Sony Pictures hack row.
The “rogue state” of North Korea released a statement this morning claiming the United States was responsible for internet outages in recent days, as the two countries continue their confrontation over the film The Interview.
North Korea experienced Internet problems last weekend and a complete outage of nearly nine hours before links were largely restored on Tuesday.
- America On The Brink As President Trump Prepares To Issue CIA Ultimatum
- CNN Openly Calls for Trump Assassination, They Need to Be Arrested!
- Pentagon: F-35 Unfit For Combat With 276 Deficiencies and Counting
- Leftist Crazies Calls for Mass Riots, Opposes Peaceful Trump Transition
- Elites Attack Trump for Singling Out CNN, No Outrage When Obama Attacked FOX