Former Massachusetts Governor and failed presidential candidate Mitt Romney believes Republicans should “swallow hard” and pass a permanent amnesty bill in the wake of President Barack Obama’s executive amnesty that even Romney conceded would encourage more illegal immigrants to enter the country.
Romney recently told Spanish-language Univision that Obama is “giving people false hope” and “communicating to people outside this country, ‘Hey, get into the United States illegally and stay, because they’ll always let you stay.’”
Romney’s solution is for Congress to pass a “permanent clarification of our immigration laws so that people know where they stand,” because Obama’s executive amnesty is only temporary.
- Obama Mocked Trump Plan to Keep Carrier Jobs in USA
- Green Party Disowns Jill Stein Over Hillary Recount
- Republican-Led Congress Oversees Large-Scale Importation of Somali Migrants
- Before Mysterious Death, Andrew Breitbart Targeted Podesta in Tweet
- Even Obama Slams Stein: "Results Accurately Reflect The Will Of America"