Most important thing for Rihanna about visiting the White House? Barack Obama is black… not his policies which are almost identical to his white predecessor.
Imagine this: When Bush was in the White House, a famous white musician says the best thing about George W. is that he’s white.
The musician would be crucified as a racist, a member of the Ku Klux Klan or worse. CNN, (especially) MSNBC, Slate, Huffington Post, Media Matters, etc., would all burn the midnight oil in a concerted effort to portray the singer as the worst sort of troglodyte throwback.
Fast forward to 2014 and Rihanna is caught on tape saying the best thing about visiting the White House is her “president is black” and yet it barely makes it into the news media.
For the singer, actress, and fashion designer and, unfortunately, many other black Americans and a whole lot of white (progressive) Americans as well, the most important thing about Obama is his skin color, not his policies which are, it should be obvious, geared to destroy the standard of living of not only black Americans but all Americans who are not exclusive members of the financial class.
- North Korea Says Trump No Different Than Obama
- Trump shows lack of interest in keeping promises: Syrian president Assad
- Mike Pence Vows to Bring 1250 Illegal Migrants from Australia to America
- Trump No Longer Wants to Build the Wall: Reince Priebus
- Ivanka Trump appoints more Bush-Era Globalists in White House