Marilyn Manson has been cast as a white supremacist in US television drama series Sons of Anarchy.
The controversial rock artist will take on the recurring role of prison shot-caller Ron Tully in the upcoming seventh and final season of the FX show about an outlaw motorcycle club, the New York Post reported.
Ron is used by protagonist Jackson “Jax” Teller (Charlie Hunnam) to expand his power base in California’s Central Valley.
Marilyn said in a statement: “Sons [of Anarchy] has been such a big part of my life, as well as my father’s.
“So I was determined to make him proud by being involved in what will probably be remembered as the most amazing piece of television cinema. After all, the very heart of Sons of Anarchy is about that relationship. So, now all I need is a motorcycle.”
Manson made his film debut in 1997 in David Lynch’s Lost Highway. His minor roles and cameos include Party Monster and Jawbreaker.
His most recent album was Born Villain in 2012; he is kicking off a world tour in Moscow in June.
The new series of Sons of Anarchy is due to air in September.
- Scientists reveal MILK as being Racist and Trump is to Blame
- Mass Effect: Andromeda Designed by Racist Indian, Worst Game of the Series
- Israel Furious after being called Racist Apartheid State by UN
- Israel’s “Blacklist” Prevents Jews Marrying Non-Jews
- Ted Cruz Incinerates Corrupt Senate Democrats at Sessions Hearing