Marcel-Lehel Lazar, the Romanian top hacker known as Guccifer who accessed private email accounts of numerous top government & military officials as well as the Bush & Rockefeller family, is quoted in the New York Times as predicting a nuclear attack on Chicago sometime in 2015.
A potpourri of conspiracy theories about the terrorist attacks of Sept. 11, 2001, the 1997 death of Princess Diana and alleged plans for a nuclear attack in Chicago in 2015, it said: “This world is run by a group of conspirators called the Council of Illuminati, very rich people, noble families, bankers and industrialists from the 19th and 20th century.”
- Investigation Into Hillary Clinton Private Email Use Not Over
- At Least 6 Iraqis Under Investigation, Had Access to Leaked DNC Emails
- US Reporter goes to Sweden No-Go Zone gets Stalked by Masked Men needs Police Escort
- Obama Has Trained Tens of Thousands of Radicals at Alinsky Camps to Sabotage Trump
- 4 Chicago thugs who Tortured Disabled white man live on Facebook plead "NOT GUILTY"