Marcel-Lehel Lazar, the Romanian top hacker known as Guccifer who accessed private email accounts of numerous top government & military officials as well as the Bush & Rockefeller family, is quoted in the New York Times as predicting a nuclear attack on Chicago sometime in 2015.
A potpourri of conspiracy theories about the terrorist attacks of Sept. 11, 2001, the 1997 death of Princess Diana and alleged plans for a nuclear attack in Chicago in 2015, it said: “This world is run by a group of conspirators called the Council of Illuminati, very rich people, noble families, bankers and industrialists from the 19th and 20th century.”
- Chicago torture suspects charged with hate crimes after police say beating not about race
- CNN Blames Trump For Racist Torture of Mentally Disabled Man
- White Man Gagged, Beaten, Bloodied by Racist Black Chicago Gang
- College Professor: All White people must commit mass suicide as final reparations
- Judge: US Intelligence Likely Leaked DNC Emails, Not Russians