A senior North Korean scumbag banker, who managed financial affairs of North Korean leader Kim Jong-un, has reportedly defected to Russia with 5 million dollars while North Koreans starve of hunger due to extreme poverty caused by prolonged communism.
Yun Tae Hyong, a representative of Korea Daesong Bank, disappeared in Russia’s far eastern city of Nakhodka last week with $5 million, South Korea’s JoongAng Illbo newspaper reported on Friday quoting an unidentified source as saying.
Pyongyang has called on Russian authorities to cooperate in efforts to arrest the official, the source added.
The US government put the Daesong Bank on its blacklist four years ago, accusing the financial institution of being controlled by Office 39, a North Korean department that allegedly oversees illegal economic projects.
North Korean leader’s uncle, Jang Sung-thaek, who was also said to have been involved in the Office 39 activities, was executed in December 2013 immediately after a special military trial.
Jang was described by the local media as a “traitor for all ages,” who had attempted to overthrow the state by all sorts of intrigues and despicable methods with a “wild ambition to grab the supreme power of state.”
- Russia readies state of the art Anti-Hypersonic ICBM missile shield S-500
- Russian Alchemists Turn Coal Into Gold
- Defcon Nuclear threat Reduced to safest level following Donald Trump victory
- Donald Trump Receives Russian Support As China Showdown Looms
- CEO threatens to kill Donald Trump, Banker Wants ISIS to Behead Melania