Eric Holder will announce his resignation as U.S. attorney general today, according to officials within the Justice Department.
Holder will remain at the position, which he has held for six years, until his successor is confirmed.
Whether it be protecting big banks, attacking the Second Amendment or helping to cover up illegal activity in the IRS, Holder’s crimes are countless in number.
- Eric Holder Foretells The Return Of Obama: “He’s Coming, And He’s Ready To Roll”
- Record Number of Americans Renounce US Citizenship in 2016
- 50 House Republicans Ask Trump To Fire Obama's IRS Chief
- Ted Cruz Incinerates Corrupt Senate Democrats at Sessions Hearing
- Just 5.7 Percent Of Clinton Foundation Budget Actually Went To Charitable Grants