Eric Holder will announce his resignation as U.S. attorney general today, according to officials within the Justice Department.
Holder will remain at the position, which he has held for six years, until his successor is confirmed.
Whether it be protecting big banks, attacking the Second Amendment or helping to cover up illegal activity in the IRS, Holder’s crimes are countless in number.
- Ted Cruz Incinerates Corrupt Senate Democrats at Sessions Hearing
- Just 5.7 Percent Of Clinton Foundation Budget Actually Went To Charitable Grants
- ISIS Terrorists Used Obama's "Fast and Furious" Gun During Paris Attack
- Hillary Clinton: Government Has 'A Right' To Regulate 2nd Amendment
- Hillary Clinton: Nationwide Gun Ban, Repeal of Second Amendment Worth Considering