According to a tweet by Mark Laibowitz, photo included, a local residence was displaying the ISIS flag out front next to a Turkish flag.
While the freedom of speech is somewhat still alive in America, some question why such a flag would be flown inside the U.S. especially when there are places such as schools where you’re not even allowed to display the American flag these days. So why are these Turks allowed to display a Middle Eastern terrorist group’s flag?
The flag was located at 117 Winslow Place, according to Laibowitz.
- Erdogan orders Turks living in Europe to Make 5 Kids and Conquer the Continent
- At Least 300 ISIS Terrorists Are Now Receiving Swedish Government Benefits
- US Debt Decreased by $68 Billion Since Trump Inauguration
- Trump sends 2500 troops to Kuwait, ready for missions in Syria & Iraq
- US Deploys Marines Against ISIS