According to a tweet by Mark Laibowitz, photo included, a local residence was displaying the ISIS flag out front next to a Turkish flag.
While the freedom of speech is somewhat still alive in America, some question why such a flag would be flown inside the U.S. especially when there are places such as schools where you’re not even allowed to display the American flag these days. So why are these Turks allowed to display a Middle Eastern terrorist group’s flag?
The flag was located at 117 Winslow Place, according to Laibowitz.
- Trump Destroys ISIS Command And Control HQ in Mosul, Iraq
- Pope Francis: "Muslim Terrorism Does Not Exist"
- Trump Wall Will Pay for Itself by Preventing Just 160K Invaders
- Record Number of Americans Renounce US Citizenship in 2016
- Racist Democrats Expel Black DNC Chair Candidate for Citing Islam’s Positions on Gays