Doctors have removed the skeleton of a 36-year-old fetus that had been inside an Indian woman.
The skeleton was found inside a 60-year-old woman in Maharashtra after she came to a medical center complaining of pain in the abdomen.
“The woman suffered a miscarriage because the fetus had been growing outside of her uterus. She became pregnant at the age of 24, in 1978,” said head of surgery at the N.K.P. Salve Institute of Medical Sciences in the city of Nagpur. Doctor Murtaza Akhtar.
The skeletal remains are matured including numerous parts of a rib cage, leg and arm bones and sections of a skull, spine and pelvis.
The medical team could successfully remove the calcified mass that was lodged between the woman’s uterus, intestines and bladder.
The case is the longest ectopic pregnancy which has been reported so far, said doctors.
An ectopic pregnancy occurs when the egg implants outside the uterus, usually in the fallopian tubes.
- Indian Cannibal Sect Threatens to Decapitate CNN host forced to eat Human Brains
- Currency Reset in India causes Panic and Chaos with Massive hit on Black Market
- World leaders congratulate Trump, Putin "anxious to improve relations with America"
- New Wikileaks emails: Bernie is a Jerk, Megyn Kelly a Bimbo and More
- THOUSANDS of INDIANS Attend Trump Speech, ZERO MEDIA COVERAGE!