An American author and columnist says the United States wants to start a third world war because most of its big banks are insolvent.
Dean Henderson with the Veterans Today made the remarks in a phone interview with Press TV on Monday as he commented on recent remarks made by White House Deputy National Security Advisor for Strategic Communications Ben Rhodes who said “stronger” European sanctions “are on the table” against Russia.
“That is just more aggression from the United States and from Anglo-Israeli-US bankers alliance which seems to be just trying every angle to provoke Russians to the World War III because all the big banks are insolvent,” Henderson told Press TV.
Washington and Moscow have been at loggerheads over the crisis in Ukraine. The United States accuses Russia of supporting and arming pro-Russian forces in eastern Ukraine, a claim which is rejected by the Kremlin.
Meanwhile, the United States claims at least part of the blame for the downing of a Malaysian passenger plane in Ukraine, which left all 298 people onboard dead, lies with Russia.
Henderson says these accusations are just “a pretext” for the US to save its insolvent bankers by going to war as Washington “has done this before in World War II.”
- NBC leaked "Locker Room Talk" tape specifically to "derail Trump"
- ‘Fake News’ Media Outlets CNN, NYT, Buzzfeed Not Invited to White House Presser
- "Trump Cabinet Picks are a Bunch of Scumbags": Democrat Maxine Waters
- Putin has a $200 Billion wealth, 58 Planes, Helicopters, Yachts and 20 Palaces
- President Trump Has Been Far Too Nice To the Mainstream Media