Temperature was 11.9F degrees lower than normal.
Antarctica continues to defy the global warming script, with a report from Meteo France, that June this year was the coldest Antarctic June ever recorded, at the French Antarctic Dumont d’Urville Station.
According to the press release, during June this year, the average temperature was -22.4c (-8.3F), 6.6c (11.9F) lower than normal. This is the coldest June ever recorded at the station, and almost the coldest monthly average ever – only September 1953 was colder, with a recorded average temperature of -23.5c (-10.3F).
June this year also broke the June daily minimum temperature record, with a new record low of -34.9c (-30.8F).
- French Presidential Race: Marine Le Pen Far Ahead of Rivals in Secret Polling
- Le Pen Niece to Erdogan: Turks Belong in Turkey
- Muslim shot dead after trying to Steal Weapon from Soldier at Paris Orly Airport
- Marine Le Pen's Perfect Storm
- Marine Le Pen tells Reporter the Media is Fake News