Chilling: Political leader charged with hate crime for quoting Winston Churchill.
Political party leader Paul Weston was arrested by police and faces up to two years in jail for criticizing the religion of Islam during a public speech in the United Kingdom.
Weston’s “racially aggravated” hate crime consisted of him quoting Winston Churchill.
Weston’s arrest reveals the chilling implementation of thought crime in Britain and how political correctness is being used as a weapon with which to destroy the edifice of freedom of speech across the western world.
- EU Bullies 7 countries on car pollution, wants more taxes and regulations
- UK scientists invent battery that can last 5000 years, NASA expresses interest
- Mother of Ohio Terrorist at Funeral: “I Know They Kill You for No Reason”
- UK bans porn after study shows negative effects: Teen addicts likely to turn predators
- UN ruling to free WikiLeaks’ Assange to stand after British appeal rejected