Chilling: Political leader charged with hate crime for quoting Winston Churchill.
Political party leader Paul Weston was arrested by police and faces up to two years in jail for criticizing the religion of Islam during a public speech in the United Kingdom.
Weston’s “racially aggravated” hate crime consisted of him quoting Winston Churchill.
Weston’s arrest reveals the chilling implementation of thought crime in Britain and how political correctness is being used as a weapon with which to destroy the edifice of freedom of speech across the western world.
- All Women Must Wear Headscarf In Solidarity With Muslims: Austrian President
- ISIS bombed Russia's FSB headquarters, not neo-nazis as initially claimed
- "Allahu Akbar" Shooter Kills 3 in Fresno California, Targets "White Devils" Only
- UK Rabbi Burns Bible on Twitter, but No “Hate Charges”
- Erdogan becomes Ottoman Sultan Dictator After winning Referendum