Chilling: Political leader charged with hate crime for quoting Winston Churchill.
Political party leader Paul Weston was arrested by police and faces up to two years in jail for criticizing the religion of Islam during a public speech in the United Kingdom.
Weston’s “racially aggravated” hate crime consisted of him quoting Winston Churchill.
Weston’s arrest reveals the chilling implementation of thought crime in Britain and how political correctness is being used as a weapon with which to destroy the edifice of freedom of speech across the western world.
- Scientists find Portals to Parallel Worlds
- Italian Archbishop: Europe Will Soon Be Muslim Continent
- Muslims In Canada Say 9-Year-Old’s Are Adults And It’s Okay To Marry Them
- Gunman Screaming "Allahu Akbar" Opens Fire In Spanish Supermarket
- ISIS Palestinian Drives Truck Through Jews in Jerusalem, 4 dead, 17 injured