Chilling: Political leader charged with hate crime for quoting Winston Churchill.
Political party leader Paul Weston was arrested by police and faces up to two years in jail for criticizing the religion of Islam during a public speech in the United Kingdom.
Weston’s “racially aggravated” hate crime consisted of him quoting Winston Churchill.
Weston’s arrest reveals the chilling implementation of thought crime in Britain and how political correctness is being used as a weapon with which to destroy the edifice of freedom of speech across the western world.
- UK Attacker Who Spat on Baby's Face Avoids Jail
- Marine Le Pen Cancels Meeting with Lebanon's Mufti, Refuses to Wear Headscarf
- Pope Francis: "Muslim Terrorism Does Not Exist"
- Australian Islamic Peace Conference Flyer Hides Women’s Faces
- Majority of Europeans say Muslim immigration should be stopped