The West has so far refused to legitimize Crimea’s decision to secede from Ukraine. Yet Kosovo, which was a part of Serbia, also broke away from its parent country, but has been recognized by the US and most of the EU.
But what makes one breakaway more justifiable than another, in the eyes of the world community?
- Russia Accuses UK, Germany And France Of “Grossly Interfering” In The US Election
- British PM Vows Border Control, Pushes Clean Brexit
- Russia Invites Trump to Upcoming Syrian Peace Talks
- Guccifer 2.0 accuses US of "falsifying evidence" denies Russian links
- Why the Globalists Want Open Borders