The West has so far refused to legitimize Crimea’s decision to secede from Ukraine. Yet Kosovo, which was a part of Serbia, also broke away from its parent country, but has been recognized by the US and most of the EU.
But what makes one breakaway more justifiable than another, in the eyes of the world community?
- NSA to Stop Warrantless Surveillance, Will Delete Vast Majority of Data Collected
- Merkel Threatens UK Over Brexit
- Donald Trump Now A Captive Of The Deep State
- Turkish Jets Bomb US-Backed Troops in Iraq and Syria
- Trump shows lack of interest in keeping promises: Syrian president Assad