The West has so far refused to legitimize Crimea’s decision to secede from Ukraine. Yet Kosovo, which was a part of Serbia, also broke away from its parent country, but has been recognized by the US and most of the EU.
But what makes one breakaway more justifiable than another, in the eyes of the world community?
- Putin Orders Full Combat Alert As Obama “Christmas Threat” Becomes Reality
- EU Bullies 7 countries on car pollution, wants more taxes and regulations
- Meteor explodes over Siberian city, turning night into day
- Far Left NGOs Caught Shipping Tens of Thousands of Africans Migrants into Europe
- Germany Issues Ultimatum to Greece: Reform or Leave EU