The West has so far refused to legitimize Crimea’s decision to secede from Ukraine. Yet Kosovo, which was a part of Serbia, also broke away from its parent country, but has been recognized by the US and most of the EU.
But what makes one breakaway more justifiable than another, in the eyes of the world community?
- Soros Funded Protests In Moscow Warned Are Yet Another “Prelude To War”
- Trump Handed Merkel $375 Billion Invoice For NATO Defenses During Recent Visit
- Turkey wants to join EU through referendum only days after threatening Europe
- "We reached our limits": Greece to stop taking back refugees
- Rand Paul cheers House conservatives for stopping RyanCare