The West has so far refused to legitimize Crimea’s decision to secede from Ukraine. Yet Kosovo, which was a part of Serbia, also broke away from its parent country, but has been recognized by the US and most of the EU.
But what makes one breakaway more justifiable than another, in the eyes of the world community?
- Roger Stone Slams Media on Today Show for ‘Recycling’ Russian Hysteria
- Trump Wall Will Pay for Itself by Preventing Just 160K Invaders
- Russian Insiders Fear Washington Establishment Will Assassinate Trump
- Russia strikes Turkish military men in Syria, Putin apologizes
- Globalists go NUTS, threaten: If Le Pen is Elected in France The World Will Blow